We’re Temporarily Closed but still Open!
You can still order online. Learn more below.
Anyone feel a little out of sorts?
Covid-19 has turned most of our lives upside down. But we’re here to help. As much as a bike shop can.
Essential? In many ways, yes. Alternate transportation. Keeping healthy and strong physically and mentally. Some fun entertainment other than the couch.
Therefore, we will remain open to serve your cycling needs. However, in the interest of you keeping you safe, and our team safe, we have a few changes as to how we’ll run our day to day operations during this crisis. They are as follows:
- We’ve shortened our hours to: Monday – Friday 11-5, Saturday 10-4 Sunday Closed
- Our door will be locked during business hours. Please call 905-837-2906 or knock. We’ll also be watching the door.
- Client needs will be handled as a curbside pickup. Meaning, we’ll bring your repairs, bike purchases, online orders, etc. to the door.
- Need advice? We recommend calling us first. Staff can assist you over the phone and/or help you navigate through our website.
- NO TAX on most items for online purchases. Use code STAYSAFE
- New bike delivery is available throughout the Durham Region. Purchase online and we’ll deliver asap. A 30 day return policy will apply to all un-used, new condition product.
- Any orders within the Durham Region will be delivered by our staff to your doorstep. Reducing the wait time to receive your order.
- Please be respectful and keep a distance of at least 2 metres from all staff members at ALL times. We want to remain open but can only do so in the safest environment possible to all.
- If you feel sick, please do NOT visit us at this time. If you have travelled within the last 2 weeks or have come in contact with anyone who has been exposed to Covid-19, please do NOT come to the store
- Cash will not be accepted at this time
Please know that we are diligently following the current sanitizing and hygiene protocols. We will continue to monitor this rapidly changing situation and will provide any changes here. You can email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 837-2906 with any questions or concerns.
Keep calm. Stay healthy. We’ll get through this. Apart but together…but preferably on bikes.