Parts & Accessories
• Used to retrofit new style hitch to older 12mm style • Must be combined with 1st knuckle from 15mm horizontal hitch
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
- 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes - Includes new shim for oversized seatposts that fits 25.4mm to 35.0mm and beyond
- Axle Kit for Journey Trailer TX - Compatible with 12mm rear thru-axles under 180mm in length - Note: Choose the correct thread pitch, 1.0 / 1.5 / 1.75mm, to match your thru-axle
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
Thule's Baby Supporter helps your infant sit upright in your carrier. Recommended for 6- to 18-month-old children, this comfy, padded supporter adjusts for growth and allows for the full use of your Thule's 5-point seat belts. The adjustable head support can even be removed for helmet use.
Thule's Thru-Axle Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with a rear thru-axle.
Thule's Strolling Kit easily converts your Thule Chariot carrier (sold separately) into a stable, easy-rolling stroller. You get a pair of easy-turning 8-inch wheels that easily snap into the bottom of Thule's exclusive VersaWings (and store on top when not in use).
The Trailer Yoke is for use with the Journey Trailer TX. It allows you to quickly and easily use the trailer on multiple bikes without needing to swap over the yoke.
Thule's Bicycle Trailer Kit easily converts your Thule Chariot carrier (sold separately) into a stable, sturdy bike trailer. With Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch system, attachment and removal are quick and easy. You even get a tall flag and reflector kit for enhanced visibility.
With Thule's Cougar/Cheetah Jogging Kit, you can jog on and off road with your little one safely in your Cougar or Cheetah carrier (sold separately). A smooth-rolling, 16-inch quick-release wheel and Thule's exclusive ezClick feature makes attachment/removal easy and fast.
Turn your 66" trailer into a 78" trailer. Widen your 66" wheel track and Crossbars by 13" with this kit. With 78" Crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks. - Upgrade your RACKandROLL 66" trailer to a 78" trailer - Comes with two 78" Crossmembers and two 78" Yakima Crossbars Product Specs: - Weight: 17.31 lbs. - Limited One Year Warranty
Page 1 of 1