- Top quality synthetic woven construction - UV treatment for long term durability - Synthetic handlebar mounting straps - 24 x 16 x 15cm / 9.5 x 6.3 x 6-inches
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 24 x 17 x 13 / 9.5 x 6.7 x 5.2-inches
$24.99 - $29.99
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Quick Release handlebar mount design - Rubber carrying handle for off bike transport - 35 x 25 x 25cm / 13.8 x 9.8 x 9.8-inches
The Wald 585 rear basket sits atop your bicycle's rear rack. Perfect for hauling full-sized grocery bags, small laptop bags, spare clothes, or maybe even storing your helmet while parked. - 14 x 9 x 9 inches - Fits on rear rack of bicycles - Sturdy steel construction - Made in the USA
- Coated steel mesh construction - Handlebar hanger attachment system - Carry handle for off-bike use - 33 x 28 x 25cm - 1095g - Maximum capacity 23kg (including basket weight)
Pink - Colorful resin wicker construction - Fits 16" to 18" bikes - 275 x 208 x 163cm - 300g Black - Sturdy resin construction - Fits 14" to 18" kids bikes - 275 x 200 x 185cm
- Steel handlebar basket - PVC coated - Equipped with a quick release mounting bracket - 33.5 x 25 x 26cm
$39.99 - $47.99
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
$40.99 - $47.99
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full-size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. This rack cannot be used on bicycles with front suspension systems or springer forks. - Standard front bicycle basket fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 18" x 13" x 6" deep - UV Weather-resistant bike basket - Available with wooden bottom to better hold your cargo
- Top hooks easily install on most racks - Adjustable lower hook for added stability - Foldable handle - 33 x 25 x 32 cm / 13 x 9.8 x 12.5-inches
This handy bike basket is adjustable in height and can be easily mounted on the handlebars of your frame. A convenient choice for carrying extra loads on your bike, both men and women will love this basket thanks to its eye-catching and versatile design. If you’re regularly in need of a load-bearing basket that won’t weigh you down, the Bremen is the perfect choice. The fine-grained steel construction makes it ideal for handling larger loads. Great for trips to the grocery store or market, this basket is also a go-to for carting daily essentials from A to B and back again. The dimensions of this basket are 34 x 25 x 27 cm, providing you with ample space for all those essentials. Designed for fitting to your bike with a TÜV-certified Permanent-system II, this basket is suitable for handlebar stems with a diameter of 22 to 25.4 mm. All the essential attachments are included, meaning you’re good to go as soon this basket is out of the box. Features: - Basil Bremen bicycle basket comes with Permanent-System II EC mounting fixtures. - Adjustable in height. - Designed for attachment to your handlebars. - Suitable for permanent mounting.
- Fits lengthwise on the luggage carrier of your bike. - Easily attached with supplied mounting hardware. - Ideal for carrying shopping, daily essentials or school supplies. - Weatherproof with a reinforced frame. - Classic black color.
- Powder Coated steel construction - 13x16x8" (33x41x25cm) - Fixed mounts, stainless steel hardware included - Integrated rear reflector
A verstile basket that can manage anything from books to groceries. - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables - Legs extend from approx. 14" to 22" when mounted to the axle or eyelets - Fits 7/8" to 31.8mm handlebars - Made in USA - Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 9"
- Quick Release mounting bracket - Foam coated carry handles make this a comfortable shopping basket - Powder-coated steel construction - Easy and simple installation - Foam coated mounting hooks reduce scratching - Mesh bottom makes this suitable for small items - 25 x 35 x 22cm (W x H x D) - Fits 22.2/25.4/31.8mm Handlebars
This versatile basket is based on Wald's popular 133 basket but uses a holder that bolts onto your handlebar. The holder offers greater clearance between the bar and basket for shifters, cables, and brake levers. Available in white (3133WH) or gloss black (3133GB) powder coat finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - A Quick Release Basket with Bolt-on Holder for stable installation and use - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you - Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches at the bottom - Holder designed to fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebar - Handlebar clamps are 2" apart and offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket including the holder weighs 3 lbs.
- Front basket - Steel mesh construction - BaseEasy attachment on handlebar stem - Basket adjustable in height & removable - Mounting system (included): BaseEasy attachment for 22-26mm handlebar stem
- Rear bike basket, with milk bottles pattern, steel, wire - Removable, with safe double hooks for suspension on side of luggage carrier - Handle with nylon grip
$54.99 - $57.99
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
- Original Design: Patent pending bracket mount holds up to 15lb of goods - Multiple inside pockets provide extra storage - Easy thumb screw installation - Internal basket is easily removed and can double as a carry basket - Dimensions: 11" x 7" x 13" - Max weight: 15 lb
This versatile basket is the most adaptable front basket Wald offers. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Deep basket that is sized for a grocery sack - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars - Two-piece adjustable legs extend from approx. 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the front axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Available in gloss black (198GB) or white (198WH) Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 3 lbs.
$61.99 - $79.99
Lightship baskets are made from finely woven rattan cane, the outer skin of the natural rattan vine. These baskets are replicas of the Nantucket Lightship baskets first produced in Nantucket during the whaling era of the 1800s. Attaches to front handlebars with two leather straps. - Dimensions: 14" (L) x 10" (W) x 8.5" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
$78.00 - $92.99
Lightship baskets are made from finely woven rattan cane, the outer skin of the natural rattan vine. These baskets are replicas of the Nantucket Lightship baskets first produced in Nantucket during the whaling era of the 1800s. Attaches to front handlebars with two leather straps. - Dimensions: 12" (L) x 7.5" (W) x 9" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
Axiom's Market Basket is just the thing for running errands by bike. It boasts a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It installs on almost any rack (sold separately) that has 7mm- to 10mm-diameter rails. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
- Contemporary robust design - Soft grip handle - Reflective logo details - Integrated bicycle lock cutout - Mounting system: spring clamp rack - Feet for bottom protection - Position: Rear - Dimensions (cm): 43 x 30 x 23
- Weatherproof resin wicker and powder-coated steel frame construction - Heavy-duty, quick-release handlebar bracket that fits handlebar sizes, 22.2 - 31.8mm. Includes basket angle adjustment bracket to prevent basket droop. - Comfortable ergo molded carry handle - Easy installation - Mesh bottom to retain small items - Dimensions: 28 x 38 x 24cm (L x W x D) - Load Capacity: 7kg / 15lbs
Axiom's Market Basket LX is just the thing for running errands by bike. It's made with a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It attaches to most racks (sold separately) with its adjustable, quick-release universal mount. And it boasts carrying handles so you can take it with you. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Cisco Handlebar Basket will get you and all your goodies there in style. This beautiful rattan basket boasts high-quality wicker construction and a rolled rim for extra durability, and it attaches to most bicycle handlebars with its easy-to-use straps and buckles. - Dimensions: 14" (L) x 11" (W) x 9.5" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Cisco Handlebar Basket will get you and all your goodies there in style. This beautiful rattan basket boasts high-quality wicker construction and a rolled rim for extra durability, and it attaches to most bicycle handlebars with its easy-to-use straps and buckles. - Dimensions: 13" (L) x 10.75" (W) x 9.5" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
Tuckernuck baskets are made from the highest quality natural rattan fibers. Woven from kubu rattan, the extra thick full-core weave of this basket makes it one of the most durable bicycle baskets on the market. Attaches to front handlebars with two leather straps. - Dimensions: 11.5" (L) x 9.5" (W) x 9.5" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
Page 1 of 2 Next page