The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
Topeak's SmartGauge D2 boasts a digital readout that goes up to 250 psi and it's compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, as well as shocks and suspension forks. The head rotates 180 degrees to get in tough spots, and an air release button helps you dial in the perfect pressure.
Pssstttt. Tired of hearing that when you disconnect your shock pump? Well, hear it no more thanks to Topeak's Pressure-Rite. It's a must have for suspension fanatics as its ingenious design prevents air loss when adjusting shock and fork pressure. It's also available in a Presta version, perfect for disc wheels.
Topeak's CO2-Bra Race Pod keeps all of your flat repair tools organized and easily accessible. The minimalist holder easily mounts to a seatpost or seat tube and its low weight won't weigh you down on the climbs. The whole package includes Topeak's easy to use CO2-Bra inflator with visual indicator, two CO2 cartridges, two tire levers, and the holder.
New design in full metal with longer lever for easier use. Lower profile air release button to minimize unintended pressure release. Upgrade any existing pump to the SmartHead DX pump head includes extra long and mounting hardware.
- Head: Full metal SmartHead DX1-Fits Presta/Schrader
- Material: Aluminum head Rubber hose
- Pressure Tuning: Air release button
- Size: 8.3 x 5 x 2.6 cm / 3.3” x 2” x 1” (head)-110 cm (hose length)
- Weight: 91 grams
Park's Vulcanizing Patch Kit includes 4 round patches for small holes and 2 oval patches for wider cuts; a tube of self-vulcanizing glue that bonds the patches to your tube super securely; and sandpaper for preparing the punctured area for gluing. The kit comes in a small plastic box to fit in your seat bag or pack.
Lezyne's Dual Valve Pump Head is compatible with all high-pressure floor pumps and fits Presta and Schrader valves. Featuring durable composite construction and an aluminum locking lever, it's ready to pump when you are.
One tubeless bicycle tire tool to rule them all. Compact and versatile, this is the ultimate tubeless tire repair tool. Never get stuck on the side of the trail again!
Self-contained tire repair kit includes:
5 tubeless repair plugs
2 Presta core valves
Integrated valve core removal tool
Small, strong plugger tool
Alloy weatherproof storage capsule
What’s better than one plug? Two plugs. And why not add a P/V core tool since you’ll have to re-tubeless-ify an ailing tire anyway? The Pro Plugger expands on the success of the original Plugger - known for its double-wrapped plugs to seal real-world marring - and adds CNC alloy construction, an even more compact and convenient design, and still packs 5 refills into its pared-down and minimalist physique. Elegant? Of course. Smart? Indeed. Quickly accessible? Why yes - faster than bear spray.
- 10 Plugs, Presta valve core tool, strap for top tube or seatpost
Bringing Lezyne's Smart Kit along means not letting a flat ruin your ride. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a compact pouch that fits just about anywhere for the ultimate in portability.
220 PSI replacement analog pressure gauge for all standard floor pumps, includes glue and o-ring. Highly precise with an oversized 2.5 inch face, this new gauge increases visibility and allows the user to read a more precise measurement of low and high pressure tires.
Lezyne's Slip Chuck is the perfect solution for getting to those hard-to-reach valve stems, especially on disc wheels. It's precision-machined from aluminum and is designed to fit Presta valves on deep-dish carbon disc wheels.
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
TyreWiz is the first-of-its-kind tire pressure sensor for riders of mountain bikes and road bikes. Lightweight, durable, and powered by a long-lasting user-replaceable coin cell battery, TyreWiz monitors air pressure in real-time and relays the data to a cycling computer or a smartphone. The TyreWiz app uses that data to deliver personalized recommendations and pressure alerts. For the first time, riders have access to highly accurate real-time tire pressure data to make decisions that can affect rolling resistance, traction, tire wear, and rider comfort.
- TyreWiz is the first real-time tire pressure sensor for bicycle riders
- Designed for all bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use
- Works with any tire that uses a removable Presta-style valve core: both tube and tubeless, and tires with anti-flat sealant
- Data can be read on a cycling computer or smartphone with the app for iOS and Android
- Smartphone app displays personalized recommendations, current tire pressure, and low/high-pressure alerts
- Retail package includes two sensors, batteries, and a valve core removal tool
- Use it for every ride to find the perfect combination of tire, wheel, and pressure in changing terrain and conditions
- Include LED lights to indicate when pressure is outside the target range
- Designed for road and mountain bike riders
- Personalized tire recommendations in the smartphone app for iOS and Android
- NFC pairing for fast and easy connection by BLE to a phone
- Data reported with +/- 2% accuracy at .1 PSI resolution
- Broadly compatible with tires that use a removable Presta-style valve core
- Inexpensive, user-replaceable CR1632 battery lasts for 300 hours
- IPX7 dustproof/waterproof rating
- Box includes valve core removal tool for installation
220 PSI replacement analog pressure gauge for 2014 and later models of Alloy, CNC, and Classic pumps, includes glue and o-ring. Highly precise with an oversized 3.5 inch face, this new gauge increases visibility and allows the user to read a more precise measurement of low and high pressure tires. Included on our CNC, Alloy, and Classic floor drives.
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
Lightweight plugs for tubeless tire punctures.
When paired with Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tackle Kit (#G20439) or Tubeless Repair Kit (#G2650), you can plug pesky punctures in seconds and cycle confident for many rides to come.
Topeak's Presta Valve Extender is the perfect solution for getting to those hard-to-reach valve stems. It's precision-machined from aluminum and is designed to fit deep-dish carbon and aluminum rims that have a depth of 60 to 90mm. And, it comes with an O-ring seal to ensure a leak-free fit.
Want a super-easy way to fix a flat? If you have tubeless tires on your mountain bike, all you need is Genuine Innovations' Tubeless Tire Repair Kit. No interior repair is needed, so you don't have to remove the tire. Just plug the hole with the self-vulcanizing plugs, inflate and ride away. The kit includes an insertion tool and five rope plugs.
New design in full metal to quickly identify Presta and Schrader sides. Longer lever for easier use. Lower profile air release button to minimize unintended pressure release. Upgrade any existing pump to the TwinHead DX pump head includes extra long and mounting hardware.
- Head: Full metal TwinHead DX1 Fits Presta / Schrader / Dunlop
- Material: Aluminum head / Rubber hose
- Pressure Tuning: Air release button
- Size: 8.2 x 5 x 4.3 cm / 3.2” x 2” x 1.7” (head); 110 cm (hose length)
- Weight: 100 grams
The Pro Digital Pressure Checker makes it easy to ride with optimal pressure with highly accurate readings.
- Pressure release button for fine tuning
- Measures from 0 to 11 bars (0 to 160psi)
- For both Schrader (without brass insert) and Presta valves