The replacement lens for your Aerohead helmet featuring premium ZEISS Optics and a choice of either grey (for sunny/mixed conditions) or clear (for low light racing and training). The magnetically fastened ZEISS optical shield provides wraparound eye protection with exceptional optical clarity, and it's easy to flip up or remove with one hand when appropriate.
You need to get out on your bike even in terrible weather. Fitting in an early commute or a mid-winter ride is easier when you're warm, comfortable, and visible. Keeping your head warm in bad weather can be the best way to fend off the elements.
- Reflective logo
- GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable
- Reflective band on front and back
- Elastic hem
- Embedded silicone grippers at top edge
- Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
- Zipper with semi-lock slider and reflective piping on lateral hem
- Reflective logo
- Sizing: Medium: 54-58cm, Large: 60-64cm
- Men's Premium EPS Winter Liner w/ Boa Adjuster
- For Watts, Baker, Macon
- Old version Double-sizing: S/M (54-57cm), L/XL (57-60.5cm), 2XL-3XL (60.5-63.5cm)
- New vesion Single sizing: S (54-55.5cm), M (55.5-57cm), L (57-59cm), XL (59-60.5cm)
Lights, Camera, You Name it
The Accessory Mount is a great solution for attaching your GoPro-style mount to your helmet, seatpost, handlebar, selfie-stick or just about anything else. The banded system offers easy attachment, the 270 degree rotation helps you position your camera so that you can get the shot every time, and the omni-directional breakaway feature will take the hit in a crash (possibly saving your camera equipment). With the Accessory Mount, your imagination is the only thing holding you back.
- Omni-directional breakaway, 270 Degree Rotation
The Asteroid fits all new and older Bern helmets with a two-hole mount located in the rear of the shell. USB rechargeable.
- 12 Lumens
- Micro USB rechargeable
- 3 Light Modes (Flash 24 hours, Pulse 6.5 hours, Steady 5.5 hours)
- Water Resistant
- 16 grams
- 26mm tall, 39mm wide, 20mm thick (w/o bracket)
The Aeroshell is a plastic cover designed to fit perfectly over specific models of Lazer helmets. The Aeroshell snaps into place and protects the rider's head from wind and rain while still allowing for some air movement under the front of the helmet and out the rear vents. The Aeroshell is unique in that it is easily removed from the helmet when riding conditions are such that additional ventilation is desired. Snap it on when the rain is pouring down and pull it off when the sun starts to shine—the Aeroshell is the perfect tool for every possible condition. Additionally, the Aeroshell provides a significant increase in aerodynamic performance once it is installed on the helmet. By closing off the ventilation holes, the amount of aerodynamic drag the helmet creates is strongly reduced, making your road helmet into an aero helmet and resulting in a faster ride.
- Fits Lazer's Sphere helmet only
Looking for a great around town lighting system at a very reasonable price? The Duplex is just that. Providing both headlight and rear light in one unit, the Duplex easily mounts to your helmet with an included rubber strap and provides up to 100 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries. The light is easy to operate and can be switched between constant beam and flashing modes simply by pressing and holding a button. Making yourself visible in city traffic can help motorists see you better, and a good helmet-mounted light that is worn on your head, up and away from the distraction of car lights, can really make you stand out in a sea of vehicles. Use your head, and use a light.
- Dimensions: 70.5 x 28.5 x 23 mm
- Weight: 51.5 g (with bracket and batteries)
- Light source: White LED x1, Red LED x1
- Battery: AAA alkaline battery x2
- Mount: Rubber band (Long)
- (Front) Constant mode (15 lumens): 100hrs
- (Rear) Constant mode (10 lumens): 100hrs
- (Front) Flashing mode (30 lumens): 100hrs
- (Rear) Flashing mode (10 lumens): 100hrs