Helping You Enjoy the ride!
Cycle Life is a local family-run small business. Our proud owners Elie & Janie Riviere have over 40 years experience in the bicycle industry. We welcome our customers as if they were friends and family. Our dedicated team of amazing people at Cycle Life are passionate about all types of cycling - road and touring, gravel, mountain biking, commuting, downhill, racing and recreational. If it involves a bicycle, we LOVE it! Our goal is to help you love cycling as much as we do!
We are committed to supporting cycling throughout Durham Region. Cycle Life is a proud sponsor of youth cycling, including Durham Shredders and the Uxbridge Optimist Pump Park. We provide charity ride support and sponsorship to local cycling clubs and events and support individual racers in their quest for the podium.
If you love riding or want to learn more about cycling, come see us and we'll help you find the right bike and accessories that meet your needs.
Expanding our Service to You
In 2020, Elie and Janie opened a new location in scenic Port Perry, Ontario. This new location breathes new life into a beautiful historic building in the downtown and is metres away from the fabulous waterfront and Palmer Park. Port Perry is a destination for cyclists of all kinds, offering:
- A family-friendly and bike-friendly waterfront and town, with more and more cycling infrastructure being added;
- A hub for road and touring cyclists thanks to being surrounded by hundreds of kilometres of cyclist-friendly roads, such as the Greenbelt Cycling Route;
- Easy access to hundreds of kilometres of rail trails and gravel roads that criss-cross all of Ontario;
- Some of Ontario's best mountain biking trails are only minutes away from our store: Trail Hub, Durham Forest, Dagmar North, Walker Woods, Glen Major Forest, Brock Tract and Long Sault CA;
- A vibrant and welcoming downtown that features quaint boutiques and some of Ontario's finest coffee and treat stores. Check out Discover Port Perry for more info.
At both of our locations, Cycle Life offers full service professional service and repair. We can fix your flat tires, tune-up your shifting, repair your suspension or completely rebuild your bike. Our mechanics will keep you rolling - sometimes while you wait (depending on the repair - but we'll give you an accurate estimate before we start).
Both Cycle Life stores are situated on the traditional lands of the First Peoples of the Mississaugas of Scugog Island First Nation. These lands are covered under the Williams Treaties and rest within the traditional territory of the Anishinaabeg. We offer our gratitude to the Indigenous Peoples who care for and, through the treaty process, share the lands on which we live, learn, ride and prosper today.