Replacement SKS Rubber Straps for RacebladePro and S-Board
- Screw-on end plugs for road handlebar - Same plugs as the ones included with the Classic Plus, Stylista, and Supergrip handlebar tapes
- Protect your frame from nicks and scratches using adhesive protectors - Available in leather or clear polyurethane and made with high performance adhesive - Faux carbon weave on leather with adhesive back - Downtube protector (51mm x 305mm) - Road chain
$12.99 - $14.99
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
$13.99 - $17.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 extenders included for desired protection
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Alloy top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Custom brass headtube badge - Tough 3M adhesive backing - Fits most current frame headtubes
$19.99 - $27.99
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of steel - Adjustable with lockscrew
With the disc extractor you can remove the aluminum disc on the side of your NEO Smart trainer in order to check the inside for residue and clean if necessary. This small tool is specially developed to open your NEO trainer yourself while staying within the terms of your warranty. The NEO disc extractor comes with three screws to fasten to your NEO. Use of this tool requires a 4mm Allen wrench, 5mm Allen wrench, and 24mm socket wrench.
- Add to older versions of the SuperStand to extend height to accept 29er wheels
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
- Clamps to the vertical tubing of SuperStands allowing for product description, pricing, specials, etc - Provides a high visibility advertising area without further shop clutter
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
$23.99 - $33.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
- Provides floor protection during indoor maintenance - Ideal for travel - Excellent for use as a trainer mat - Waterproof high-grade plastic - Foldable design - 28" x 82"
Use these axle nuts to put a city or track bike in a Tacx trainer. The available axle nuts are M10x1 (T1415) and 3/8 Shimano Nexus (T1416). For use with Tacx classic trainers only
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
Front and Rear SKS V-Brace Fender Stay Set with Drawbolts
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
This additional On-Off Elbow can be used to add a second outlet valve to your RoadShower, making it easier to add accessories. Product Details - Attaches easily to the extra 1/2" outlet port on the RoadShower for water access on both ends. - Elbow includes a shut-off valve that can be used to regulate water outlet pressure for different uses. - Allows you to attach the RoadShower hose or any other garden hose. - Makes it easy to switch the hose to either end, or to add the shower head accessory. - Limited One Year Warranty
Fast and easy attachment of Topeak Tablet DryBag.
The Utility Changing Mat provides a clean surface to change into and out of your riding gear. It keeps your feet clean when gearing up and keeps dirt and mud contained when you gear down. Once you're ready, the bag simply folds into itself and cinches closed to hold your dirty gear encased and your car tidy. - Keeps your feet clean and dry while ensuring nothing gets left behind - Durable Nylon bag for carrying all of your gear to the trailhead - Converts into a large changing mat to keep your feet clean and dry - Quickly cinches back into a bag so nothing gets left behind
Allows Thule Yepp Maxi to be quickly installed on any bike with a rear rack with a load capacity of 25 kg/55 lbs. Features: - Fits rear racks measuring 11-17 cm/4.5-6.7 in
Replace an old Topeak babyseat or just change color for a new look. - Replacement Pad Set only for Topeak Baby Seat II
Nothing puts a damper on an adventure more than a ticket. That's why we designed the PlateMate to ensure your plate stays visible on your vehicle. It's the perfect accessory for any rear-of-car rack—simply attach it with the provided hook-and-loop straps to display your plate. Prevent any hiccups on the road, and avoid handing over your hard-earned money to the man. Product Details - Keeps your license plate visible - Attaches to a bike or rack to easily display your license plate - Fits all US and Canada plates Product Specs - Weight: 0.47 lbs. - Dimensions: L 13.00 in x W 0.12 in x H 7.50 in - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Page 1 of 2 Next page