A neoprene pogie designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Measures 10" wide by shifters/brakes
A neoprene pogie designed to work with drop handlebars fitted with integrated shift/brake levers with externally routed shift cables and housing. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands - Opening measures 8.5" across
Purchase this "Don't Text and Drive" wristband and have a constant reminder to leave your phone alone while driving. ALL proceeds go to families who have lost loved ones from distracted driving. Technical Details - All packages contain a Small/Medium and a Large/X-Large
Replacement SKS Rubber Straps for RacebladePro and S-Board
- Black with 2-color Norco logo - "Adventure Begins Here"
- Screw-on end plugs for road handlebar - Same plugs as the ones included with the Classic Plus, Stylista, and Supergrip handlebar tapes
- Axle mount - Made of steel - Fits 16-inch wheel bikes
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
- Protect your frame from nicks and scratches using adhesive protectors - Available in leather or clear polyurethane and made with high performance adhesive - Faux carbon weave on leather with adhesive back - Downtube protector (51mm x 305mm) - Road chain
$11.99 - $14.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 extenders included for desired protection
$12.99 - $14.99
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Universal quick release skewer for placing your bike in the trainer or direct drive. This axle replaces the standard quick release, allowing racing bikes and mountain bikes to be used with Tacx trainers.
$13.99 - $17.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Alloy top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Custom brass headtube badge - Tough 3M adhesive backing - Fits most current frame headtubes
$19.99 - $27.99
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of steel - Adjustable with lockscrew
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
With the disc extractor you can remove the aluminum disc on the side of your NEO Smart trainer in order to check the inside for residue and clean if necessary. This small tool is specially developed to open your NEO trainer yourself while staying within the terms of your warranty. The NEO disc extractor comes with three screws to fasten to your NEO. Use of this tool requires a 4mm Allen wrench, 5mm Allen wrench, and 24mm socket wrench.
- Add to older versions of the SuperStand to extend height to accept 29er wheels
8 sets of SKS Breakaway Mount Eyebolt and Nut Set
$21.99 - $31.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
- Clamps to the vertical tubing of SuperStands allowing for product description, pricing, specials, etc - Provides a high visibility advertising area without further shop clutter
You asked for it. This Fork Protector is designed to help prevent scratches from happening to your stanchions. Whether it's from rocks, wear from the adventures of travel, or bug guts during roof rack transportation, this will help protect your fork. - Fits Fork Stanchion size 32-36mm - Fits forks up to 180mm in travel - Weight: 31 grams (pair)
- Three-color, brushed aluminum Park Tool logo sign measures 21" x 11-1/2" and has holes for hanging
Protective rain cover for your Thule Yepp Maxi child bike seat. Features - Protects your seat from rain and dirt when not in use - Custom fitted for maximum weather protection - Includes a handy pouch for convenient storage of the cover when not in use
Page 1 of 2 Next page