Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
Do you have a bicycle with disc brakes and can't find a rack to go with them? Well, grab Axiom's Journey Disc Rack to carry your gear and you're all set for adventure. It's constructed from durable and light aluminum tubing, and has a looped design for excellent support for even heavy loads. There are also rear bars that prevent panniers swinging in and striking the wheel. The right side of the rack mounts to your eyelets, and the left attaches to the disc brake tab. This great rack also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender. And there's a place to mount a taillight, too (sold separately).
The bicycle industry’s original disc-brake compatible rack. We designed this rack as a problem solver back when disc-brakes were still a new thing. The Journey® Disc remains a favorite to this day thanks to its flexible yet elegant mounting options and industry-leading weight capacity.
- Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets).
- Traditional stay on right (drive side).
- Adjustable Versalock® stay on left (disc side).
- Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride.
- Suitable for frames where disc-brake placement causes a compatibility issue with traditional racks.
- Generous platform size is optimized for top loading things like trunk bags and rear baskets.
- Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit.
- Increased heel clearance.
- Enhanced trunk bag / seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames.
- 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes.
- Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength.
- Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
- Ample room for a full range of fender styles
- Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
Blackburn's Outpost Seat Pack w/Dry Bag is a great alternative to panniers or a backpack. It is ideal for mountain bike overnight trips, but also works well for commuting or long day trips.
- Expandable - Sometimes you need more space, while other times you need less. This bag expands to accommodate both.
- Bag Fit - Bikes come in a lot of shapes and sizes. This bag includes adjustable mounting systems to allow fitment to almost ANY bike.
- Also works with many standard dry bags and stuff sacks.
Not recommended for carbon seatposts.
- Daisy chain loop webbing provides extra opportunities to attach lights or other gear.
- Volume 11.0 liters / 671 cu/in
- Weight 1.33 lbs
Lezyne's Ex Caddy is an expandable wedge shaped caddy with a lower portion that unzips when more storage is needed. Labeled internal organizational pockets provide extra organization. A buckle system securely attaches the Caddy to the seatpost and seat rails. Durable woven nylon fabrics, water resistant zippers, reflective logos, and reflective tail light loop make this caddy ready for all weather and nighttime riding.
Carry just the necessities in Topeak's Micro Aero Wedge Pack. It's constructed of heavy-duty 1000-denier, Teflon-coated nylon and includes a handy quick-release mount that securely attaches the pack to your seat. And for nighttime safety, it features a 3M reflective strip and a taillight clip.
Lightship baskets are made from finely woven rattan cane, the outer skin of the natural rattan vine. These baskets are replicas of the Nantucket Lightship baskets first produced in Nantucket during the whaling era of the 1800s. Attaches to front handlebars with two leather straps.
- Dimensions: 14" (L) x 10" (W) x 8.5" (H)
- Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in Wald's catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY)
- Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads
- Reinforcement bands add extra strength - this basket is built for rugged use
- Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 18.25 x 12.25 at the bottom
- Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8" apart and fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs
- 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish
- Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
The perfect travel mate for any journey. If you’re a bikepacker, you won’t want to miss this. TopLoader is a large capacity top tube mounted bag giving bikepackers quick and easy access to energy bars, phone, wallet, tools or any small essential gear they need close at hand.
- Capacity: 0.75 L / 45 ci
- Material: Polyethylene / nylon
- Lightweight, durable, water repellent and stain resistant
- Compartments: Main divided / padded
- Top Tube Diameter: Fits 35/46 mm
- Head Tube Diameter:Fits 34/75 mm
- Integrated rain cover
- Size: 23.5 x 12 x 7 cm / 9.3” x 4.7” x 2.8”
- Weight: 169 grams
Topeak's RX TrunkBag DXP boasts a pop-up main compartment and expandable side panniers so it's capable of carrying plenty of gear. It's built to last with rigid molded panels mated to 600-denier polyester. And, it's packed with handy features, such as a shoulder strap, carrying handle, taillight clip and top elastic straps. There are even reflective strips for safety. Plus, Topeak's ingenious RX System makes it a snap to attach it to your Topeak RX QuickTrack rack (sold separately).
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
Topeak's TourGuide Handlebar Bag is perfect for day trips, commuting and any other utilitarian purpose you can cook up. It features a divided main compartment, a front zip pocket, 2 side zip pockets and a clear map pocket on the top. The padded shoulder strap makes it easy to carry this sweet bag, and Topeak's mounts make it a snap to attach the bag to your bars. Plus, the TourGuide comes equipped with a reflective stripe as well as a full rain cover for when things are less than ideal.
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Front Basket. It easily attaches to you bike's handlebars and holds all your groceries or whatever else you pick up. And, the handle makes this basket extremely portable.
Wald's big boy rear twin carrier offers tremendous amounts of cargo capacity. The 535 Twin Rear Carrier Basket lets you haul a reusable grocery bag in each basket with room to spare. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling.
By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry your groceries, gear, computer, or backpack with greater comfort and ease.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY)
- These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle
- 7.5 x 18 x 11 inches; taper to 5 x 16 inches at the bottom
- Rack is 5" x 16" long
- Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket
- Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet
- 535 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 535GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish
- Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.2 lbs.
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use.
Available in plated (582), black (582BL), and white (582WH) finishes.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY)
- Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter
- When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick
- A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed
- Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep
- 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish
- Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
- When used with Blackburn's Interlock racks (sold separately), the bag can be secured on the bike with a single key
- Compatible with all standard racks
- Drop down side pocket panniers
- Interior mesh lid pocket
- Flasher loop
- Removable shoulder strap
- 210D polyester w/ PVC backing and water-repellent coating
- 15 liter capacity
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Axiom's Market Basket LX is just the thing for running errands by bike. It's made with a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It attaches to most racks (sold separately) with its adjustable, quick-release universal mount. And it boasts carrying handles so you can take it with you. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
Axiom's Market Basket is just the thing for running errands by bike. It boasts a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It installs on almost any rack (sold separately) that has 7mm- to 10mm-diameter rails. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
Topeak's Handlebar DryBag withstands the toughest commutes and longest tours. Fully seam-sealed 420/840-denier polyester, plus a weatherproof zipper ensure your stuff stays clean and dry. The EVA-foam, divided main compartment protects your gear from road vibration and the padded shoulder strap provides convenience. Plus, the Handlebar DryBag comes equipped with a quick-release mounting bracket and reflective accents for visibility.
Pack freedom in your handlebar bag and let it guide your way. FrontLoader is ideal for light and bulky items like sleeping bags, camping gear and spare clothing. Constructed of lightweight, highly water resistant and durable materials, it’s easily installed and removed with its straps and quick release buckles while the supplied external strap holds additional gear for convenient access. An 8 liter waterproof bag is included to keep contents completely dry and the built-in air release button draws air out from the bag to keep it compact.
- Capacity: 8L
- Spacers and straps with quick release buckles
- Max Load: 5 kg / 11 lb
- Material: Polyethylene / nylon Lightweight, durable, water repellent and stain resistant
- Waterproof rating: 10,000 mm (waterproof carry bag)
- Added Feature: Waterproof carry bag, External straps, Air release button
- Weight: 386 grams
- Size: 22 x 15 x 15 cm / 8.7” x 5.9” x 5.9”; 50 x 15 x 15 cm /19.7” X 5.9” x 5.9” (Waterproof Carry Bag)
Cruiser baskets are made from the highest quality natural rattan fibers. Woven from pitrit rattan, the extra thick weave of this collection holds up well to the demands of daily use. Attaches to front handlebars with two leather straps.
- Dimensions: 14.5" (L) x 10.5" (W) x 9.5" (H)
- Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
Carry your groceries, books and everything else in style with Axiom's City-Wicker DLX Front Basket. It boasts durable, epoxy-coated steel and the classic look of faux wicker that withstands water and UV rays. This handy basket has a quick-release mount that attaches to most handlebars. And there's a carrying handle so you can take the basket with you. There's also a place to attach a headlight (sold separately).
Topeak's Wedge Pack II features a unique, positive locking mount that makes attaching and removing the pack a snap. A rain cover is included, if you get caught in a storm; just cover the pack and your belongings will stay dry. It's expandable, so you'll have plenty of room for carrying tubes, a C02 pump, wallet, keys and whatever else you need. For low-light conditions, a 3M reflective stripe adds safety and its 1000-denier, Teflon-coated construction makes the Wedge Pack durable and tough.
You've got all these cool apps on your iPhone for distance, GPS navigation and music—bring it with you on your ride with Topeak's RideCase II. This carbon fiber and plastic case fits the 4 or the 4S and comes with both a stem top-cap and handlebar mounts. You can adjust the viewing angle for either portrait or landscape viewing and the weather-resistant shield still allows touch screen functionality.
• Specifically designed for the iPhone 5/5s, use on/off the bike for ultimate protection
• IPX6 weatherproof shield for ultimate iPhone protection. Clear touch window for full iPhone functionality
• Easy access to power, home screen, and volume buttons
• 3150 mAh high-power rechargeable backup battery pack extends usage time up to 1.5x
• Integrated QuickClick Mount installation on handlebar, stem or stem cap
• Included mounts are angle and rotation adjustable for viewing in profile or landscape modes
• Mounts compatible with all Topeak phone packs and PanoComputer
The Basico 5200 is the perfect frame bag for everyday use. It mounts easily to the top tube of your bicycle with hook-and-loop straps and has a 1.2 liter stowing capacity. Like all ABUS products, it's incredibly well-made and sturdy, and it's water repellent.
- 1.2 liter stowing capacity
- Water repellent and robust material
- Practical interior design
- Very ample main compartment
- Reflective accents
With the EVOC STAGE 12L you get a compact technical daypack with excellent features. It's the number one pack for those looking to ride their bike with little equipment but uncompromising carrying comfort. Extra convenience comes with the freely moving BRACE LINK that allows the shoulder straps to adapt to the individual shoulder width of the wearer.
- Emergency plan (integrated)
- Attachment system for: helmet (XC, full face), protection gear (stowable)
- Tool compartment (separate, quick-access)
- Rain cover (integrated)
- Accommodates hydration systems up to 3L (not included)
- Volume : 12L
- AIRFLOW CONTACT SYSTEM offers perfect back ventilation
- VENTIFLAP for uphill and downhill mode adjustment
- 2 BOTTLE CARRIERS with extra safety fixation - easy to reach
- 1.5L bladder sold separately