Everything you need to fully rebuild your OneUp Composite Pedals. KIT CONTAINS: - 2 CARTRIDGE OUTER BEARINGS - 2 INNER DU BEARINGS - 2 OUTER SEALS - 2 AXLE NUTS - 2 INNER CAPS - 2 END CAPS
PIN KIT FOR OUR COMPOSITE PEDALS KIT CONTAINS: - 40 THREADED M3x10mm SOCKET HEAD PINS - 40 NYLOCK NUTS
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, dependent on pedal thread length engagement
Shorter 7mm rear load pins for the outer extremities of SPOON, SPIKE, and OOZY pedals. - Provide durability and improved safety - Mix and match with the longer stock pins to customize your ideal amount of grip
- High impact Resin multi-use body with integrated cage - Externally sealed ball bearing system - 100mm x 82mm platform - Weight: 316g pair (9/16")
The Curve Sole Measurement Tool works in conjunction with the flat sole shims to correct the radius of flat sole shoes and prevent unwanted squeaking. There are 4 radius measurements, one per side, that measure the sole and indicate whether a shim is needed or not.
$10.99 $10.99 - $11.99 Up to 8% Off
Lightweight one-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic pedals with in-molded grip nodes. - Proportionally smaller platform size is perfect for smaller-sized feet - Durable 7mm boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Built-in reflectors included - 9/16" / 1/2" axle options - 300g per pair - Dimensions: 93 x 87mm
Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
Lost an end cap from your Penthouse Flat Mk5 Pedals? 2 x MK5 End Caps These also work for MK4 Penthouse flat pedals.
Lightweight, strong 1-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic body - Tough 7mm boron steel axle - Engineered Polymer Bearing replaces traditional loose ball bearings for a simpler, lighter construction and smoother spinning pedal - Fineline reflectors included (removable) - 9/16" axle - Dimensions: 110.5 x 100.5mm - Black - 301g per pair
Nylon toe clip straps, with zinc-plated steel quick-release buckles.
Polyurethane pads with diamond plate traction pattern allow riders to customize their pedals for a perfect interface with any shoe. - Kit includes eight 1mm traction pads and eight 2mm traction pads
- Strapless resin construction - Strapless design - Tough and lightweight, ideal for urban conditions with frequent stops
$14.49 - $14.99
Lightweight one-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic pedals with in-molded grip nodes. - Durable boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Built-in reflectors included - 309g per pair - 9/16" / 1/2 axle options - Dimensions: 100 x 86mm
The KEO cleat covers are designed to protect your KEO cleats while walking. Compatible with KEO GRIP and KEO CLEAT, these covers lengthen the life of your cleats and improve safety when walking thanks to an anti-slip surface. - Compatibility: KEO Grip/KEO Cleat - Use: Protect the cleat
Replacement bearings and bushings specific to Spoon 90 (Small) and 100/110 (Medium and Large) pedals. Eliminates play that can develop over time, and revives performance. Includes: - Sealed Bearing x2pcs - 10mm IGUS Bushing x2pcs - Green Friction Seal x2pcs - Locknut - O-ring x 2pcs
- Double tongue resin toe-clips - Nylon straps with steel buckles
Lightweight low-profile one-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic pedals - Inlaid TPE non-slip rubber tread for unsurpassed grip - Tough 7mm boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Built-in reflectors included - 230g per pair - 9/16" axle - Dimensions: 100 x 80mm
- One-piece resin body and cage - Toe-clip compatible
Wellgo Clipless Cleats for SPD Style pedals. - Four degrees of float - Includes four cleat mounting bolts, two cleat washers, and two cleats - 98A cleat is Shimano SH51 compatible - Not fully compatible with pedal types that use Shimano multi-release cleats - Packed in bag, not for retail display
Spare Pedal Pins for the Composite MK4 Pedals. Keep maximum traction on your pedals with new Pedal Pins. - 32 Pedal Pins - Enough for a pair of pedals - Used for MK4 Composite Pedals only
$19.99 - $23.99
Lightweight and strong one-piece aluminum flat pedal in a premium barrel polished aluminum finish. - Tough 7mm boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Reflectors included (removable) - 9/16" axle - Dimensions: 101 x 79mm - Silver - 368g per pair
Crank Brothers' 5050 Pin Kit includes 40 8mm-long steel pins that let you customize the traction on your 5050 or Mallet pedals. Thread lock is pre-applied to every pin.
- Forged alloy body with non-slip steel cage - Heat treated Boron 9/16" axle spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing system - Weight: 240g pair (9/16")
The Keo Spacer adaptors are slim wedges that fit between the shoe and the cleat. They aim to avoid the unpleasant creaking sound provoked by contact between the sole and the cleat, which can arise in particular with flat-soled shoes. Delivered with 2 spacers and 6 screws for quick and easy installation.
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT WASHERS AND PINS FOR OUR ALUMINUM PEDALS KIT CONTAINS - 40 - HEXIGONAL TIPPED M4 THREADED SOCKET HEAD PINS - 40 - 0.8mm THICK HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT WASHERS
Everything you need to fully rebuild your OneUp Composite Pedals. KIT CONTAINS - 2 CARTRIDGE OUTER BEARINGS - 2 INNER DU BEARINGS - 2 OUTER SEALS - 2 AXLE NUTS
Spare Pedal Pins for the Penthouse Flat MK5 Pedals. Keep maximum traction on your pedals with new Pedal Pins. - 32 Stainless Steel Pedal Pins - Enough for a pair of pedals - Can be used for MK5 Penthouse flat pedals only
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
Page 1 of 8 Next page