All Mountain strength and stiffness, tuned for the trail! Spank Industries' OOZY Trail Stem offers all the performance and confidence of gravity stem models, in a highly weight sensitive, trail-tuned geometry package. 3D forged and CNC weight optimized, the OOZY Trail stem comes in three popular lengths, with an ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise. Chamfered bar clamps reduce stress risers in the critical bar/stem interface, and an ultra-light spacer and sealed top-cap (included) make setup a breeze. The OOZY Trail Stem's characteristic hourglass profile and wide stance enhance torsional stiffness and integrate beautifully with modern frame designs. Weight, performance, aesthetics and great value — the OOZY Trail Stem has it all.
- Material: 3D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC Weight Optimized
- Length (mm): 50 / 65 / 75
- Rise: 0°
- Diameter (mm): 31.8
- Stack height (mm): 35
- Weight (g): ±150 (50mm) / ±170 (65mm) / ±180 (75mm)
- Finish: polish anodized, CNC/decal logos
- Colors: black / red / blue / green / chrome
- Direct Drive integrated stem
- Carbon HM ultra rigid composition
- 20g lighter than the C-Stem and more aerodynamic
- New handlebar clamp
- No visible screws
- Better drag coefficient
- Angle adjustment: - 17° to + 13°
It’s low-slung, stiff, aggressive and serves up support and control the way a direct mount stem should. The Descendant direct mount stem may have been designed to attack the race clock, but it was built tough, to take on whatever comes next. No matter where you take it, this Descendant stem will keep you pointed where you want to go.
- Pair with BoXXer fork
- Gives DH riders lower more aggressive position
- Super-stiff, stable front-end handling
- Two-piece design
TruVativ's feathery Stylo T40 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and precision steering control on the trail. Six titanium bolts secure this stem to your fork and bars and keep the weight down, too. Plus, with four different lengths and two color options, you're sure to find the perfect stem with which to crown your ride.
Spank's Director Direct Mount Stem fuels your need for gravity riding, with rock solid mounting, stiff forged aluminum construction, and the control-enhancing combo of a low rise and short extension.
• Forged, CNC-machined aluminum
• Boxxer/Fox40/Manitou compatible
• Lockdown hardware included
• Brushed anodized finish
Just as cyclists maximize performance by being as light, but as powerful as possible, Zipp's SL Sprint Stem strikes the ideal balance of stiffness and lightweight to deliver responsive handling without wasting a single watt.
- Unidirectional carbon
- The SL Sprint comes with its own stem cap that’s designed to be aerodynamically efficient by blending into the stem body
- Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and stainless steel hardware with TORX heads on all bolts for precision torque readings and ease of adjustment
- Black matte carbon finish with white Zipp logos
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
Steep descents, nasty rock gardens and high speed: all in a day's work for TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Stem. Made from oversize 3D forged aluminum for serious strength, the Holzfeller thrives on gravity-fueled abuse. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the direct BoXXer mounting delivers pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
Race Face took their super popular Turbine 35mm stem and turned the volume up to R. Increased strength to handle the harshest aggressive all mountain riding combined with an update to 0-degree size for optimized fit and performance. This stem sets the new standard in weight vs strength.
- CNC Aluminum
- 0-degree rise for perfect fit on aggressive bike frames
- Extensive CNC machining for weight reduction without impacting strength
- TopLock faceplate design for easy and secure installation
Whether you’re trying to hold your line on a jackhammer descent or stick a landing on a 20-foot gap jump, you need confidence and control. The heart of the beefy HOLZFELLER Stem is its 6066 aluminum body, 3D forged into a thing of beauty with all-new graphics. It takes design cues from the lighter AKA Stem, but has added strength for the most extreme DH and Freeride situations. The HOLZFELLER features a 2-bolt steerer clamp and 4-bolt handlebar clamp and weighs less than 200g (190g for a 40mm length). It’s available in two color choices and three lengths: 40mm, 55mm or 60mm. HOLZFELLER Stem is also available with a larger 1.5-inch steerer tube diameter.
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Thomson's Elite X2 Road Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X2 combines exceptional strength with light weight for a stiff stem and total control on all your rides. It has a two-bolt clamp design that's just as strong as four-bolt designs thanks to Thomson's interlocking interface and it also cuts down on the weight. Plus, the stem's low 36mm stack height gives you more options for customizing your position. And, thanks to their reversible graphics, your X2 looks great whether you run a positive or negative rise.
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
The Koryak Di2 stem is ideal for AM, Trail, and XC. It's 3D forged with AL-7075 aluminum for a strong and lightweight stem, and has a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation. The Koryak stem is ready to hit the trail.
Some might call it magic—PRO likes to refer to it as co-creation: aligning all forces to work in favor of you. The PRO Vibe Stem is designed to align your cockpit perfectly with your bike for an optimal riding position. Supreme stiffness offers you more control during those high-speed descents or maneuvers. It's also developed for ultimate integration with Di2 to give you maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. With the specially positioned cable ports, you can internally route Shimano Di2 cables. All of the advantages of Di2, with none of the cables showing. Align yourself with performance—use the PRO Vibe Stem.
- Anodized AL-7075
- Shimano DI2 integration
- Lightweight titanium bolts
- Integrated topcap
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars—not that you’re worried about that kind of thing. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction.
- Colors: Black
- Material: Al-7075
- Lengths: 40mm, 50mm, 60mm
- Bolts: Steel
- CNC machined for weight reduction
- Four bolt handlebar clamp
- Two bolt steerer clamp
Zipp’s SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It’s stiff, secure, and lightweight with a sleek design that complements any bike. It’s a perfect addition to a mountain climber’s favorite feather-light road bike, but it’s tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross.
- Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware
- Torx T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment
- Stack height: 41mm
Named after the 15km-high volcanoes of Mars, Tharsis is synonymous with long days in the mountains and the spirit of discovery and adventure. Tharsis components have the strength to tackle the most rugged terrain while retaining low weight.
- Anodized AL-7075
- Integrated headset adjuster
- Headlock front clamp system
- Lightweight titanium bolts
- Compatible for Shimano DI2 cable and battery integration
3T's ARX II Team stem is the perfect finishing touch. It's made of aluminum for light weight, durability, and excellent stiffness. Refined shaping of the clamping areas results in outstanding stress distribution on the bars and steerer for safety. Plus, it features 3T's secure aluminum 4-bolt faceplate.
- Aluminum stem with 40mm stack height
- Single M6 bolt clamps stem to fork steerer
- T25 bolts on bar clamp
- 120 grams for 110mm
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
- Weight: 120 grams (110mm)
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag
- Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro
- Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit.
- Length (mm): 40
- Rise: 0°
- Diameter (mm): 31.8
- Stack height (mm): 35
- Weight (g): ±170
- Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
Named after the multiple headed serpent from Greek mythology, the Hydra stem really is a beast of many heads. Available in three rise options and utilizing shark tooth clamping inside the stem body to provide a vice like grip, the Hydra is one stem that won't be letting your bars slip any time soon.
- Available in 22.2mm and oversized 25.4mm clamp options
- Material: 6061-T6 alloy, fully CNC machined
- Wider 48mm faceplate for extra grip
Please Note: The 25.4mm Hydra stem is only compatible with 25.4mm bore handlebars, including the 25.4mm WTP BUCK and Mad Max bars.
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Excellent value and performance
- A great way to try a few different stem lengths to dial in fit
- Sand-blasted black finish
- 0 degree
- 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp
- 135 grams (55mm)