Transport your fine PowerTap wheel safely in their Padded Wheel Bag. It's made of heavy-duty and padded ballistic nylon with a reinforcement at the axle and an inside zip pocket to hold the quick release, etc. The bag accepts 700c wheels.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Specialized's Hardrock 26 Wheelset is a great set of replacement hoops, a spare wheelset, or a great way to update an older mountain bike. This durable, alloy wheelset has disc-compatible hubs and a machined braking surface on the double-wall rims so it's ready for almost any mountain bike, no matter your brake setup. Non-rusting, stainless-steel spokes round out this high-quality, high-value wheelset.
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$24.99 - $43.99
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 29'' / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - R im Internal Width 20mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Deore FH-M525 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type - - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 25mm - Depth 19mm - Rim Model Sun Inferno 25 - Skewers Included Yes
$1.17 - $144.99
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$134.99 - $404.99
PowerTap’s 15mm Aluminum Freehub Body Kit is constructed of stiff, light aluminum and steel, and rolls on fine bearings. This is the correct replacement freehub for your PowerTap 11-speed wheel.
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25.2mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex Z1000 - Skewers Included Yes
Hope Rear Axle Conversion Kits · For Pre-2011 Hope hubs labeled Pro2(axle and end caps)
$24.99 - $29.00
- 6061-T6 aluminum lever construction - Cr-Mo axle - Road 100mm/130mm - MTB 100mm/135mm - 110g
Stan's Cross Country 29er Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Wherever the trail leads, SRAM's Roam 40 is ready to go.The 25mm wide rims give big tires the support they deserve for outstanding cornering control, and the rims are durable enough for day-after-day sessions, yet light enough for race day. Ditch the tubes with full UST tubeless compatibility, and reap the rewards of excellent traction, control, and fewer flats. And, the Roams' great features continue with their Solo Spoke design that uses one spoke length to fit the entire wheel. This front wheel comes with a quick-release skewer and 15mm thru-axle end caps that can be interchanged without tools.
$23.00 - $35.99
SRAM's X0 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your X0 hubs to a different axle type.
• Model Number: HB-7710-F • Series: DURA-ACE • Over Locknut: 100mm • Axle Type: 142mm • Stainless Steel Ball Bearings: stainless steel • Contact Sealing: Dust Cap • Spoke Holes: 28/32/36 • Spoke Hole Circle: 38mm • Hub Shell: aluminum • Center to Flange (Right): 37mm • Center to Flange (Left): 37mm • Average Weight w/o QR: 203g
- A high performance alloy rim designed for freeride, race and downhill use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 28mm and outer width of 33mm to optimize tire spread and enhance traction - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable
- An ultra-wide, high performance alloy rim, weight optimized for Enduro, Trail and All Mountain use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 35mm and outer width of 39.5mm provides ultra-wide support for Plus-Size and high volume tires - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable - MGR Dynamal Alloy
Up your width, up your traction, up your stoke! SPANK Industries’ OOZY Trail 345 Wheelset is hand built and trued to industry leading standards. 32H straight-pull OOZY Trail Hubs offer increased engagement and adaptability, and utilize unique over-sized SSL (single spoke length) flanges to improve contact and support between spokes, delivering enhanced stiffness, durability, and spoke torque retention. Laced with Spank’s 30mm internal width OOZY Trail 345 Rims, the OOZY Trail 345 Wheelset combines the strength and rigidity of SPANK’s patented Oohbah reverse-well rim profile with the unparalleled tubeless performance of Bead Bite anti-burp rim hooks. The result is a wide-set, bombproof wheelset that’s both lightweight and comfortable on any terrain. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Freehub: alloy - Shimano (XD available) - Adapters Included (mm): FRONT: 20x110 REAR: QRx135 - Adapters Available (mm): FRONT: QR / 15x100 / 20x110 REAR: QRx135 / 10x135 / 12x135 / 12x142 - Tubeless: Tubeless equipped (tape & valves included) - Discipline: trail
Replacement cassette bodies for Oozy hubs and Spike hubs. - Shimano or SRAM - Alloy or Steel
Fast climbs and fast descents—from sun up till sundown. Truly made for the modern mountain biker, ROAM wheels use a special balance of low-inertia design, weight, and strength to excel on a wide variety of terrain. They’re durable enough for hours in the saddle, yet light enough for race day. The ROAM 60’s careful combination of shape, width, design, and materials yields a carbon wheelset that gives bikers the speed-enabling features they want—and the critical reliability they need. Lightweight, high-strength 30mm carbon rims increase control and confidence in any terrain. The ROAM 60 is the wheel for riders who want everything and don’t like to compromise. - Light and strong carbon rim designed for more speed, more control, and more reliability - Hookless, tubeless ready, carbon rim - Smooth, quick engagement with durable DOUBLE TIME hubs - Stealthy new graphics and customizable sticker pack - Wide rim works well with traditional and plus size MTB tires - One size spoke fits the entire wheel model: front left and right, rear left and right - Asymmetric carbon fiber tubeless-ready rims with variable wall thickness for minimum weight and maximum impact resistance - Skewer Included: No - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
The 35mm internal width of the Baron MK3 brings Stan's unmatched traction and control to Plus tires. The Baron MK3 is optimized for 2.80 – 3.20-inch tires, and joins the Sentry and Major to offer the most rim width options for wider tires. The combination of a 35mm rim and Stan's patented ultra-low-profile sidewall means the Baron MK3 keeps you in control on even the most technical trails, while still rolling faster than conventional rim designs. Stan's low profile rim shape is also lighter by design, a great advantage for Plus wheels. The Baron MK3 wheelset includes the Neo hub with CNC-machined shell and updated axle and bearing placement for maximum durability. The cassette body has six pawls for quick engagement and reliable power transfer on the trail. Tubeless performance has never been as fast, easy, and reliable. The Baron MK3 brings out the most in your high-volume tires. Baron MK3 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 12x142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick release. - Patented BST rim shape for improved handling and less rolling resistance with high volume tires - Maximum stability and control with 35mm internal width - Stronger, stiffer, and lighter 6069 alloy and rim shape - Neo hubs with new Durasync freehubs accelerate quicker - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Sapim Force spokes and Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples - WideRight optimized for 2.80 – 3.20-inch Trail tires
The Kink Universal Driver guard is designed to fit most modern freecoaster and cassette hubs using either an 8T or 9T driver. The guard is made from heat-treated chromoly steel, giving it a ton of strength and long lifespan. The slim chromoly design means it can slide between your existing hub hardware and dropout, which allows for easy installation with only a wrench or socket to loosen and tighten axle nuts
Stan's Arch CB7 is the ultimate carbon trail wheel. It's light enough to respond instantly from the first pedal stroke and durable enough for the Enduro World Series circuit. With a focus on ride quality, the Arch CB7 features a special layup and shape that deflects up to 10mm radially to soak up speed-robbing impacts, all while being laterally stiffer than just about every other carbon and alloy rim on the planet. The Arch CB7 rims also feature Stan's patented Bead Socket Technology, the original tubeless-ready rim design that has become the foundation of all current tubeless-ready systems. This wheel rolls on an updated Neo hub featuring smoother-rolling centerless ground axle help ensure long life and reliable performance. - Arch CB7 wheels include pre-installed tubeless tape and presta valves - Designed for trail riding and enduro racing - Low-profile sidewalls promote proper tire shape and reduce rim weight - 100% CNC-machined hubs - Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples - RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster - Patented Bead Socket Technology rim shape offers easier tubeless inflation and more reliable seal - WideRight rim design optimized for 2.25 - 2.50" tires
Designed for today's wider tires, the Sentry MK3's patented low-profile sidewall and lightweight 6069 alloy construction deliver width without the weight. Stan's patented BST rim design allows a tire to expand to its full volume without distorting its shape, and the 32mm internal width of the Sentry MK3 is more stable with 2.50"-3.00" tires. The result is less rolling resistance, more traction, and incredible handling. The Sentry MK3 is a great upgrade for anyone looking for the traction and control needed to take on even the most difficult trails. Stan's updated Neo hub includes a stronger axle and reliable Durasync six pawl freehubs. The Sentry MK3 proves wider can mean faster. Sentry MK3 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and Presta valve; 12x142mm rear wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release. - Patented BST design for the easiest and most reliable tubeless - 32mm internal width for stability with wider tires - Gradual taper rim shape and 6069 alloy is lighter, stiffer, and stronger Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Sapim Force spokes and Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples - WideRight optimized for 2.50"-3.00" Trail tires
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type 20mm TA - Hub Spacing 110mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Tubeless Ready - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 25mm - Rim inner width range 22-27.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Factor DH - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Champion - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 30.8mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Fratelli FX 25 XXX - Skewers Included No
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 13.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 19.6mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Alex DA22 - Skewers Included Yes
$84.99 - $89.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
$114.99 - $124.99
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 17mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula DC-22 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type - - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 23mm - Depth 18.2mm - Rim Model Alex Ace17 Skewers Included Yes
Stan's 3.30HD 15mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 15mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Page 1 of 21 Next page