Steel backed disc brake pad with and organic compound. - Fits Zoom Disc Brakes - Steel Back w/ Organic Compound - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
Magura mdr-c disc brake rotor - 203mm 6-bolt for ebike silver The Magura MDR-C disc brake rotor is an ideal all-rounder – for city, trail and e-bikes. The improved lateral rigidity reduces vibrations and noise during braking, and also has improved heat resistance and increased stability. - Optimized for eBike use - Prepared for tone wheel or magnet - Wear optimized ring design
Magura mdr-c ebike disc rotor - 203mm center lock w/ lock ring for thru axle silver The Magura MDR-C disc brake rotor is an ideal all-rounder – for city, trail and e-bikes. The improved lateral rigidity reduces vibrations and noise during braking, and also has improved heat resistance and increased stability. - Optimized for eBike use - Prepared for tone wheel or magnet - Wear optimized ring design - Equipped with a center lock mount for corresponding hubs - Center Lock with lockring for thru axle (tool opening engagement)
- 4 front pistons for maximum braking power, 2 rear pistons for perfect modulation - Short HC lever mean that it can reliably deliver full braking power at the touch of just one finger. - Position: Front and Rear - Hydraulic Hose Length: 2200mm - Fluid: Mineral oil - Lever Blade Material: Aluminum
- Class adapted for use on eBike's, motorcycle racing's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force. - Motor cut off - HIGO Closer - For E-Bikes up to 45 km/h - Position: Front or Rear - Hydraulic Hose Length: 2200mm - Fluid: Mineral oil - Lever Blade Material: Aluminum
- Clearly defined bite point and maximum power make it the first choice for gravity and high-speed pilots - 1-finger HC lever blade modulates the enormous braking power as desired - Suitable for mounting left or right
- The same performance as the high-end MT8 SL model at an attractive price - Equipped with a 1-finger HC aluminium lever blade - Suitable for mounting left or right
- Super light due to the Carbotecture SL housing - High braking power thanks to the new ergonomic 1-finger HC Carbon lever blade - Suitable for mounting left or right - Reach Adjust: 3mm allen key
BAT adjuster dial kit for Magura brakes.
Magura service kits come in a variety of packages to fit your needs.
Magura speed sensor magnet for disc rotor. - Compatible with Magura Storm HC 180mm rotor - Compatible with Magura MDR-C 180mm and 203mm rotors
Magura Storm Rohloff Disc Rotor - 4-bolt silver - The Magura Storm disc rotor is designed for use with Rohloff Speedhubs. - Designed to offer exceptional cooling - Low noise - 2mm rotor thickness
Magura 40° tube adapter for lever assembly - fits all mt 2015+ and hs33 - Small parts used to install hydraulic hose for Magura disc brakes.
Made from super-stiff forged aluminum. Features a two-finger design lever for comfort and a hinged clamp for easy installation and removal. Available in multiple colors! Product Specifications - Size: 7/8" (22.2mm) - Bracket: Hinged - Material: Forged Aluminum - Side: Right (Rear) or Left (Front) - Weight: 3.4oz
This kit includes everything you need to set up a fresh set of brakes on your bike! Now includes the updated Cease V2 brake design. Product Specifications - Brakes: Mission Cease V2 - Lever: Mission Captive - Cable: Mission Capture - Weight: 13oz
Made from industry-standard diecast aluminum, featuring extra-wide brake arm bends for large tire clearance and low-profile spring adjustment caps for universal functionality. Includes a simple one-piece straddle cable hanger system, brake pads, and all necessary hardware. The updated V2 design gives additional clearance, and the flat brake arm profiles eliminate any chance of brake arm rub. Product Specifications - Type: 990 U-Brake - Material: Die-Cast Aluminum - Includes: Brakes, Bolts, Pads, Straddle Cable - Weight: 5.9oz
Made from super-stiff forged aluminum. Features a two-finger design lever for comfort and a hinged clamp for easy installation and removal. Product Specifications - Size: 7/8" (22.2mm) - Bracket: Hinged - Material: Forged Aluminum - Side: Left (Front) - Weight: 3.4oz
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
The Neo-Retro is a wide-profile cantilever brake with a design based on the geometry of the famous Mafac Tandem brake. Where the Neo-Retro differs from its classic heritage is in its modern materials and adjustability. - Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
- Complete caliper replacement for SRAM hydraulic disc brake systems - Calipers are 74mm post-mount to be used with applicable adapters - Includes: Caliper, bleed screw(s), pistons, and brake pads (no tubing attachment parts, see hose kit and/or fittings)
Shimano Acera disc brake and lever sets feature a sleek design inherited from MTB racing components. They offer a balanced braking power suitable for entry-level MTB riders. - BR-MT400 disc brake caliper features 2 pistons for consistent braking power - Brakes are pre-bled - Includes resin brake pads
The ergonomics on the Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9270 dual control levers bring new levels of comfort and control to road cycling. With fast wireless shifting and precise brake modulation, Dura-Ace redefines performance. The Dura-Ace BR-R9270 hydraulic 2-piston calipers are sleek and compact. Mono-body construction ensures light weight and rigidity, proving that good things can come in small packages. - The wireless connection provides a clean cockpit, enhancing the aesthetic of your bike while keeping shifting lightning fast - 1.5 to 2 years of battery life with easy-to-change CR1632 shifter batteries - Wider pad clearance decreases the chance of rotor rub - Raised hood peak improves ergonomics, while a longer hood body increases hand support - Compatible with satellite shifters - Maintenance-friendly bleeding process
TRP’s two-piece rotors offer superior heat dissipation due to the aluminum center as well as excellent stiffness to provide you with confidence in your braking and lighter weight in 180/203mm sizes. Two-piece is now combined with TRP’s new slotted rotor design now with a 2.3mm thickness for DHR and E-MTB only. Six recessed slots create channels to allow water, mud, and other debris trapped between the pad and rotor to escape under braking. When debris gets trapped between the pad and rotor braking power is dramatically reduced, these recessed slots maintain a more consistent brake feeling in mixed conditions.
Our mountain rim brake pads are available both with a threaded or smooth post.
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
- Low profile - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system
Can be used to provide extra clearance between brake caliper and spokes. Spacer should be placed between rotor and hub.
Threaded bolt-on caliper style pads - 40mm pad length
Smooth post cantilever pads - 55mm pad length
Smooth post cantilever pads - 70mm pad length
Page 1 of 18 Next page