Get out there this winter. These trail-ready snowshoes are a great way to stay active when the snowflakes are falling. With light but sturdy aluminum framing, they shed snow but are easy to walk in. The flexible boot harness is easy to adjust with double ratchets, so you can put on your favourite pair of hiking boots and head out.
6061 T6 aluminum anodized frame is lightweight and sturdy.
Contoured frame in women's design allows a natural stride.
Decking sheds snow and provides good float.
Steel teeth at the toe and an aluminum heel crampon provide traction.
Steel rod suspension on woven strap pivots with each step.
Polyurethane boot harness features 2 straps with ratchet buckles.
Suitable for powder or trails.
Recommended size: 822 (load 36-73 kg) and 825 (load 45-91 kg).
- User Profile: Day Hiking : Snowshoes designed for winter hicking enthusiasts seeking to improve their physical condition while exploring backcountry or neighboring trails.
- Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy
- Harness: Wraparound molded membrane made with lightweight and supple PU
- Closure System: 2 straps with ratchets and heel strap
- Crampons: Five rows of steel teeth at pivot and a triangular aluminum crampon at heel
- Pivot: Steel rod in suspension on woven strap
- Decking: Lightweight and rigid polymer
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
822: 4.3 lb / 2 kg
825: 4.6 lb / 2.1 kg
822: 80-160 lb / 36-73 kg
825: 100-200 lb / 45-91 kg