The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap.
- Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar
- Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023
- Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly
- Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
Make backing up your Yakima RackandRoll trailer a cinch with this 40-inch tall, bright yellow fiberglass pole. It increases the visibility of the rear of your trailer for you and others on the road. Attaches to your trailer frame or crossbar easily.
Thule's Baby Supporter helps your infant sit upright in your carrier. Recommended for 6- to 18-month-old children, this comfy, padded supporter adjusts for growth and allows for the full use of your Thule's 5-point seat belts. The adjustable head support can even be removed for helmet use.
- The new Weehoo kickstand for TURBO bike trailers makes storing and standing your Weehoo TURBO bike trailer simple.
- With adjustable legs you can easily put the kickstand to work regardless of your bikes height.
- Designed to work on level surfaces.
Thule's Strolling Kit easily converts your Thule Chariot carrier (sold separately) into a stable, easy-rolling stroller. You get a pair of easy-turning 8-inch wheels that easily snap into the bottom of Thule's exclusive VersaWings (and store on top when not in use).
With Thule's Cougar/Cheetah Jogging Kit, you can jog on and off road with your little one safely in your Cougar or Cheetah carrier (sold separately). A smooth-rolling, 16-inch quick-release wheel and Thule's exclusive ezClick feature makes attachment/removal easy and fast.
Widen your 66-inch Yakima RackandRoll trailer by 13-inches with this 78 Crossmember Kit. With 78-inch crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks! - Comes with two 78” Crossmembers and two 78” Yakima Crossbars