KICKR indoor trainer’s large flywheel uses new algorithms to improve responsiveness and better replicate the sensation of riding on the road, whether free-riding or using online platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road. The new KICKR bike trainer features a redesigned gearing and belt system that decreases noise caused by friction and vibration, creating just 61 decibels. Robust steel construction ensures KICKR trainer stays in place while you crank out the watts and can withstand years of abuse by the most demanding athletes, and a more reliable and accurate power measurement system (+/- 2%) provides a true workout experience, from free-riding to using online platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road.
The Wahoo Fitness RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor is wireless, magnet-less and lightweight and sleek. It is Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ enabled for easy installation and it connects wirelessly to your iOS or Android device, and displays your cadence data (through the free Wahoo Fitness App or your favorite cycling app). It can also be worn on your shoe or installed directly on your bike.
Agony! Now available in a wheel on design. Snap makes it easy to turn your regular road or mountain bike into a powerful indoor SmartTrainer. Made from heavy duty stainless steel and featuring wide stance, SNAP is designed to keep its feet firmly planted on the floor and your bike securily locked in so you can train with confidence. Like KICKR, SNAP uses your smartphone, tablet or computer to control resistance and provide a reliable power measurement so you can monitor and adjust your intensity
Key tech, compatibility and specs:
- Wireless Technology: ANT+ / Bluetooth 4.0
- Devices: iOS / Android/PC (Mac/Windows)
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Increase in power accuracy form 5% down to 3%
- Addition of LED status indicators
- Expanded power matching support
- Slightly increased manufacturing tolerances
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes
- Metrics: Speed / Distance / Power
- Wheel Size: 24", 650c, 700c, 27.5", 29"
- Hub Types: 130 mm, 135 mm
- Front Wheel Block: Included
• Open Platform: Built on an open APT, allowing 3rd party developers to create innovative training experiences
• Power you can feel: SNAP is designed around a heavy, high inertia flywheel that replicates the inertia felt when cranking up or down the open road
• KICKR CLIMB (183524-01) was designed jointly with the new KICKR and new KICKR SNAP Smart Trainers to deliver the best possible riding experience
• By pairing the CLIMB to the new KICKR you will experience real ascents and descents while riding along with virtual courses and performing structured workouts
A floor mat to keep you training area clean and reduce noise due to vibration. The mat is resistant to water, so spilled water bottles are not a problem. An anti-slip texture keeps the trainer in place and doesn't move around when you're pedaling hard.
Size: 36" x 78" (91 x 198 cm)
Material: 6P free PVC