Fabric's ultra compact CO2 kit brings together simplicity and function. A durable silicone band houses one CO2 cartridge, two reinforced glass fibre tyre levers, and a CO2 head that is interchangeable with Presta or Schrader valves. A simple, stylish & lightweight solution that securely fixes to your seatpost. Handy & neat all in 1 tyre repair kit -Strapped securely to a seat post or stored neatly in a saddle bag, the CO2/Lever Kit contains all the tools you need to quickly and efficiently fix a flat. Precision head fits presta or Schrader valve -The head unit offers precision control and can be shut completely after initial use, saving any remaining gas for further use. The simple to use head easily accepts both presta and Schrader valves. Equipped with spare cartridge & tough, fibre-reinforced levers -The kit is supplied with a rubber strap that keeps it together and secures it to a seat post, as well as durable and dependable tyre levers and a spare CO2 cartridge. Includes: - CO2 head - Two reinforced tyre levers - One 16g CO2 cartridge - Two stretchable rubber Straps
$1.99 - $10.00
White Lightning's Bamboo Cycles Wipes are the quick and easy solution for cleaning your hands, your bike, and anything else you can find. Made from bamboo, Cycle Wipes are tough, durable, and tear-resistant. They have a waffled texture that absorbs more grease and grime than ordinary wipes and are treated with a solution that is strong enough to clean drivetrain parts, plus safe enough to clean your hands, too. White Lightning's Bamboo Cycle Wipes are biodegradable.
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
$3.99 - $8.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
$3.99 - $99.99
Stiff and strong tire levers. Compact and lightweight.
- Tire Lever Set (3 pcs) - Zinc-plated steel
1/2" Dr. bit socket H10 for Campagnolo® B.B. 10mm bolt
Double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, the other side is the tool to remove the dust cap out of the cranks, using a hex key you can easily install/remove the chaining bolts.
- Forged 8 groove spoke wrench - For spoke tension adjustment on 10G-15G nipples
The ideal trail-side repair kit. - Contains 6 patches, 1 metal buffer, 2 tire levers and 1 tube of rubber cement
Designed to help align brake calipers and pad gap.
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Removes SunTour® 2-notch freewheels. Not recommended for SunTour® four to six notch freewheels. Use with 23mm wrench. TB-1035 can be turned with TB-8830.
$6.49 - $11.99
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
- Replacement breaker pin for chain drive - 9/10 speed only
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Double ended cone wrench
$7.00 - $34.99
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. • Rear shock seals lubricant • 2g tube
$7.39 - $34.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
$7.99 - $9.99
Torx Wrench sizes: #1: Torx T25, T30, T40 #2: Torx T10, T25, T30 TB-2638: Torx T25, T30, T40
TB-1709 is a tapered brush for clean those hard to reach places such as frame and tire.
Heat treated and made to last. For 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm nipples.
- High grade steel screwdriver - Ergonomically-designed grip
- Designed to hold bladed spokes while tightening the nipples
- Spoke Wrench w/8 notches for 10 - 15 ga nipples - Forged Cr-Mo
- Both metric and English - Readings up to 3m (10 feet)
- Kraton-rubberized grip area for comfort and control - Y-grip profile for improved torque - 70Y2: 3-sided Y-wrench (4,5,6mm) - 74A1: Double-sided, removable bits (3, 4, 5, 6mm hex bits and flat-head & Phillips screwdriver bits) - 60A2: 3-sided socket (8, 9, 10mm)
This item contains 10 replacement plugs for the Blackburn Plugger Tubeless tool (sold separately), a one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat.
Designed to hold socket to bottom bracket axle to prevent slippage during installation or removal. To be used with square tapered, Octalink and ISIS drive sockets in order to secure the tool to the BB during installation and removal.
TB-6617: Cotterless crank tool for Shimano splined octalink and ISIS, Use with 8mm hex key wrench and 15mm spanner. TB-6616: Cotterless crank tool for use with 8 mm hex key wrench and 15mm spanner.
-10, 8, and 6mm L-shaped hex wrenches for high-torque applications - Comfortable rubber grips - High-quality steel
An important tool for setting up Eagle derailleurs on full suspension bikes.
SRAM's Ceramic Bearing Grease is perfect for maintaining your SRAM components that feature ceramic bearings. This high-tech lubricant minimizes friction to maximize your performance and it keeps your SRAM components going strong year after year. Plus, the 10ml syringe container makes it easy to grease your parts, too.
$9.49 - $10.99
Wheels Manufacturing open bore adapters are used to press sealed cartridge bearings into place. The adapters are machined with one step to correspond to the bearing OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing and an outside diameter to accommodate the bearing's outer diameter. Size: [Bearing inner diameter] x [Bearing outer diameter] Note: If only one dimension is given, that is the outer diameter of the adapter, with no inner diameter step
$9.99 - $13.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
$9.99 - $13.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
Choose the perfect tool for the job with Park's P-Handled Hex Wrenches. These top-shelf Allen wrenches come with offset handles made from durable nylon in a comfortable, ergonomic design. They are made of chrome vanadium for exceptional durability. The long shafts feature Bondhus heads for accessing hard-to-reach bolts and the short ends are chamfered for extra grip and high-torque applications.
Park's Tire and Tube Repair Kit is a riding essential. It features Park’s glueless Super Patch Kit and strong nylon Tire Levers for quick and easy flat repairs. The kit comes with 3 levers, 6 patches in a small container, and a piece of sandpaper (for roughing the tube to prepare it for patching).
Replacement pins for Pedro's Pro Chain Tool, Pro Chain Tool 2.0, and Apprentice Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
$9.99 - $132.59
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
RockShox's Schrader Valve Removal Tool is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool makes removing Schrader valve cores easy with its long, comfortable handle.
- Designed for BB and Freewheels - Includes 2.8mm and 2.2mm pins
For 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, and 4.0mm nipples.
- Made of High grade steel - Comes in two sizes 8/10mm and 9/11mm
TB-1901: 3mm x 0.5, for rear wheel drop-out alignment screws TB-1902: 5mm x 0.8, for water bottle, toe clip, fender and rack bosses TB-1903: 6mm x 1.0, for cantilever brakes and large fender bosses TB-1904: 10mm x 1.0, for derailleur hanger
- For Shimano HG Cassettes - Use with 24mm and 19mm wrench or 1/2" ratchet wrench
$9.99 - $11.99
- L-handled Allen wrenches - Comfortable, ergonomic grips - High-quality steel construction - Available in 2.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm sizes
Spare part for all Super B work stands.
- Made of environmentally friendly plastic, TPR. - Spare part for Super B work stands: TB-WS20, TB-WS460, TB-WS30.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
$10.00 - $11.78
- Made of Cr-V steel - To be used with 1/2" driver
- Hex Key Wrench Set - Contains 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm standard & 4, 5, 6mm ball end
Park Tool's Derailleur Clutch Wrench is a small, thin wrench with 5.5mm and 3mm openings designed to fit the rear derailleur clutch tension adjuster on Shimano XT, SLX, Deore, Saint and Zee rear Shadow Plus (+) derailleurs and all previous Shadow Plus models.
$10.30 - $12.00
- Black: Spoke wrenchfor 3.20mm/80 ga./0.127" Nipple - Red: Spoke Wrench for 3.45mm/80 ga./0.136" Nipple - Silver: spoke Wrench for 12G-13G Nipples..
Page 1 of 10 Next page