- Powder coated steel construction
- Mesh basket for small item loss prevention
- Quick Release handlebar mount design
- Rubber carrying handle for off bike transport
- 35 x 25 x 25cm / 13.8 x 9.8 x 9.8-inches
The Wald 585 rear basket sits atop your bicycle's rear rack. Perfect for hauling full-sized grocery bags, small laptop bags, spare clothes, or maybe even storing your helmet while parked.
- 14 x 9 x 9 inches
- Fits on rear rack of bicycles
- Sturdy steel construction
- Made in the USA
This handy bike basket is adjustable in height and can be easily mounted on the handlebars of your frame. A convenient choice for carrying extra loads on your bike, both men and women will love this basket thanks to its eye-catching and versatile design. If you’re regularly in need of a load-bearing basket that won’t weigh you down, the Bremen is the perfect choice. The fine-grained steel construction makes it ideal for handling larger loads. Great for trips to the grocery store or market, this basket is also a go-to for carting daily essentials from A to B and back again. The dimensions of this basket are 34 x 25 x 27 cm, providing you with ample space for all those essentials. Designed for fitting to your bike with a TÜV-certified Permanent-system II, this basket is suitable for handlebar stems with a diameter of 22 to 25.4 mm. All the essential attachments are included, meaning you’re good to go as soon this basket is out of the box.
- Basil Bremen bicycle basket comes with Permanent-System II EC mounting fixtures.
- Adjustable in height.
- Designed for attachment to your handlebars.
- Suitable for permanent mounting.
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go.
- Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches
- Legs match the finish of the basket
- Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full-size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. This rack cannot be used on bicycles with front suspension systems or springer forks.
- Standard front bicycle basket fits most bikes
- Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit
- 18" x 13" x 6" deep
- UV Weather-resistant bike basket
- Available with wooden bottom to better hold your cargo
Give your bike some serious carrying capacity with Axiom's QR Shopping Basket. This sturdy basket installs on your rear rack (sold separately) with an easy-to-use clip-on/off hook system. It features a durable epoxy-coated steel frame and steel mesh that will carry your cargo for years to come.
- Fits lengthwise on the luggage carrier of your bike.
- Easily attached with supplied mounting hardware.
- Ideal for carrying shopping, daily essentials or school supplies.
- Weatherproof with a reinforced frame.
- Classic black color.
Give your bike some serious carrying capacity with Axiom's Folding Rear Basket. This sturdy basket installs on your rear rack with an easy-to-use attachment system (included) and folds flat, out of your way, when not in use.
Durable and highly functional rear rack basket that remains attached to your pannier. Folds flat when not in use but is always ready to be folded out when the need arises.
- Black powder-coated steel
- Bolt-brackets mount to 6mm-10mm diameter racks.
- Folds up and clips away for compact storage when not in use.
- Mounting hardware included.
Axiom's Fresh-Mesh Front Basket makes running errands on your bike a breeze. Boasting a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh, it attaches to most handlebars. You also get a place to mount a headlight (sold separately).
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use.
Available in plated (582), black (582BL), and white (582WH) finishes.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY)
- Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter
- When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick
- A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed
- Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep
- 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish
- Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
This versatile basket is the most adaptable front basket Wald offers.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY)
- Deep basket that is sized for a grocery sack
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches
- Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars
- Two-piece adjustable legs extend from approx. 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the front axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs
- Available in gloss black (198GB) or white (198WH) Powder Coat Finish
- Complete basket weighs 3 lbs.
- Quick Release mounting bracket
- Foam coated carry handles make this a comfortable shopping basket
- Powder-coated steel construction
- Easy and simple installation
- Foam coated mounting hooks reduce scratching
- Mesh bottom makes this suitable for small items
- 25 x 35 x 22cm (W x H x D)
- Fits 22.2/25.4/31.8mm Handlebars
Axiom's Market Basket is just the thing for running errands by bike. It boasts a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It installs on almost any rack (sold separately) that has 7mm- to 10mm-diameter rails. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Rear Basket. It easily attaches to a Topeak QuickTrack rear rack (sold separately) and holds groceries, work clothes and anything else you need to transport. And, its handle makes it extremely portable.
This front basket system uses a bolt-on handlebar mount to allow for quick and easy removal of the basket itself.
- Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables
- Requires 3.5" of handlebar clearance for mount
- Fits 7/8" to 31.8mm handlebars
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 11.75 x 8 x 9"
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Front Basket. It easily attaches to you bike's handlebars and holds all your groceries or whatever else you pick up. And, the handle makes this basket extremely portable.
This versatile basket is based on Wald's popular 133 basket but uses a holder that bolts onto your handlebar. The holder offers greater clearance between the bar and basket for shifters, cables, and brake levers.
Available in white (3133WH) or gloss black (3133GB) powder coat finishes.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY)
- A Quick Release Basket with Bolt-on Holder for stable installation and use
- Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you
- Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches at the bottom
- Holder designed to fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebar
- Handlebar clamps are 2" apart and offer clearance for shift and brake cables
- Powder Coat Finish
- Complete basket including the holder weighs 3 lbs.
Cliff Road baskets are woven from durable full-core rattan and woven in a signature picnic weave. Offered in both adult & child sizing, making them the perfect matching mother-daughter set! Child-size baskets may look cute, but don't be fooled — they can hold up, too! Attaches to front handlebars with two leather straps.
- Dimensions: 10.5" (L) x 9" (W) x 7.5" (H)
- Maximum Weight Limit: 8 pounds
Axiom's Market Basket LX is just the thing for running errands by bike. It's made with a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh. It attaches to most racks (sold separately) with its adjustable, quick-release universal mount. And it boasts carrying handles so you can take it with you. You also get a place to easily attach a taillight (sold separately).
- Rear basket, steel, mesh
- Also fit for carrier racks with raised or lowered front/backside, compatible with many E-bikes carrier racks
- Permanent mounting with patented WSL-system, easy assembly, adjustable in width and length (included)
Wald's medium size twin rear carrier basket is a durable way to carry heavier loads. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling.
By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry 1-2 small grocery bags in each side basket with greater confidence and ease.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY)
- These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 13.5 x 10 inches; tapers to 4.5 x 11.5 inches at the bottom
- Rack is 5" by 13" long
- Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket
- Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet
- 520 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 520GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish
- Complete basket with fittings weighs 5.3 lbs.
Axiom's Fresh-Mesh DLX Front Basket makes running errands on your bike a breeze. Boasting a tough steel frame and vinyl-coated steel mesh, this handy basket attaches to your handlebars with an easy-to-use quick-release mount and features a convenient carrying handle so you can take it with you. There's also a place to attach a headlight (sold separately).