Not only does 1664's BMX Linear Death Cable sound ominous, it delivers killer performance as well. The teflon-coated cable and teflon-lined housing provides super-smooth movement for confident braking.
• Cable length: 1400mm
• Housing length: 1280mm
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers.
Many frames use internal cable routing for a tidy appearance and improved aerodynamics. In some cases, this can cause unwanted rattling sounds when riding over rough surfaces. Jagwire's Internal Housing Damper slides over brake and shift housing or hydraulic hose to reduce this noise.
- 10 meter shops rolls can be cut to length to suit each bike's needs
- 10mm outside diameter
- Compatibility: 4.0-5.0mm brake housing, shift housing, and hydraulic hose
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Magura brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle.
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation.
- Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set
- Stainless steel for anti-rust protection
- Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance
- Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation.
- 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1
- 800mm x 5mm housing x 1
- 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response
- Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference)
- Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
Jagwire's Sport Inline Adjusters are installed on your shift cable housing sections so that you can fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand (without tools). They're great for keeping your shifting dialed in. They're precision made of lightweight aluminum and nylon for easy use and durability. To install them, remove the cables and housing sections, cut the top housing sections in two and rejoin the sections with the Inline Adjusters in the middle.
Innovative Elite Ultra-Slick derailleur cables offer top end performance without the problems associated with coated cables. The cable surface is highly polished to remove friction causing imperfections on the cable surface. These cables are a great fit for bikes with full cable housing and modern drivetrains.
- Diameter: 1.1mm
- Double-ended: No
- Highly polished, ultra-slick uncoated surface delivers incredibly accurate, smooth responses
- Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants
- Uncoated surface means there's nothing to flake off during installation or riding, so it delivers the most durable, consistent performance
- Stainless steel wires are corrosion resistant
Jagwire 1x Pro Shift kits deliver enhanced performance and style to any bike with a single-chainring drivetrain. A Pro Polished Slick Stainless cable and the Slick-Lube housing liner provide an upgrade over OEM cable systems, with enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance.
The 1x Pro Shift kit is designed to work with nearly all frames and 1x shifting systems, including most internally-geared hubs. And with small parts included for both road and mountain systems, this kit is quick and easy to install. 1x Pro Shift kits are offered in 10 colors to match Jagwire's Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits.
- The Pro Polished Slick cable combined with a Slick-Lube liner offer enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance
- All parts are included for a complete 1x shift cable and housing installation on either a road or a mountain bike
- The kit contains an extra-long inner cable and ample housing for large frames or a continuous housing run
- 1x kits are perfect for bikes with only a rear derailleur or an internally geared hub
- Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos
- 1x 2200mm LEX-SL Shift Housing
- 1x 2800mm Pro Polished Slick Shift Inner Cable
- 2x Sealed Alloy End Caps
- 4x Lined Alloy End Caps
- 1x Hooded Alloy End Cap
- 1x Cable Tip
- 1x 5G Tube Top
- 3x Cable Donuts
- 1x Rotating Hook
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver so they also add a little style to your bike. You get a bottle of 500 tips.
Jagwire's Universal Cable Tips are crimp-on aluminum caps for finishing the ends of 1.8mm and smaller diameter cables. They prevent the cables from fraying and come in colors to add style to your ride. Choose from two color mixes in bottles of 30.
SRAM's SlickWire Shift Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get 2 excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 4mm-diameter housings and aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance.
Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance.
- Polished stainless steel construction for low friction
- Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants
- Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
Jagwire's Straddle Cable Carrier is for cantilever and centerpull brakes. It attaches to the end of the brake cable and is what the brake's straddle (also called transverse or crossover) cable attaches to. The Straddle Cable Carrier is made of light, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum with a steel bolt. You get a pack of 10.
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
The Road Elite Sealed Brake Kit uses a continuous liner that seals the system completely and protects it against dirt, mud and debris. Available in unique three colors, this system offers the ultimate combination of protection and low-friction performance.
To ensure the lowest possible friction, we've paired Elite Polished Ultra-Slick inner cables with our improved Slick-Lube continuously-lubricated liners. This combination delivers precise cable movement and excellent durability.
- The continuous liner running from the levers to the brake caliper offers outstanding protection from dirt and debris
- Elite Polished Ultra-Slick cables are paired with Slick-Lube liners to minimize friction
- Low-compression housing results in crisp brake lever feel
- 2.4mm inner liner may not be compatible with all frames and components
- 1x 2200mm CSX Brake Housing
- 1x 1350mm STS-EL Elite Polished Ultra-Slick Front Brake Inner Cable
- 1x 2000mm STS-EL Elite Polished Ultra-Slick Rear Brake Inner Cable
- 1x 1275mm Slick-Lube Liner
- 1x 1925mm Slick-Lube Liner
- 2x Open Brass End Caps
- 4x Open Alloy End Caps
- 2x Cable Tips
- 2x Grub Seals
- 2x 5G Tube Tops
- 2x Rotating Hooks
Protection where it's needed; Tube Tops can be placed virtually anywhere cable housing comes into contact with a bicycle frame. Designed to protect a frames finish Tube Tops can also be used to quiet cable slap.